Mature Single's Ministry Volunteer
We have many who attend IBC between the ages of 40 and 60 who are in need of fellowship and community. We would like to help minister to the needs of these people by providing activities and events for those who are specifically in this stage of life.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REquirements
- Meet with Associate Pastor on a regular basis in order to evaluate and implement resources for singles at IBC.
- Help to plan and organize monthly events for singles to attend.
- Lead a Life Group for mature singles in a home (see responsibilities for Life Group leader here).
- Organize recreational and serving opportunities for singles (For areas to serve you can find suggestions at our missions page or attend our monthly Service Saturday events).
- Must be a member of IBC.
- Have a basic understanding of child development and what it is like to work with small children.
- Be organized and a team player.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferable but not required. Must be proficient in English.
- Be committed to help for at least one year of service.
This position would report to Pastor Joe.