With all the administrative duties to be done it is essential that the church carry out our responsibilities in an organized manner. Under the supervision of the Office manager these volunteers help carry out various tasks during the week.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REquirements
- Answer the telephone and record messages, run errands on occasion.
- Call church members, type letters, and other duties as requested by the Office Manager.
- Proofread and make copies of the prepared bulletin and e-newsletter when necessary.
- May be asked to issue church related Certificates (ex: baptism and baby dedication records).
- Perform data entry, filing, photocopying etc…
- Assist church staff with other related duties as requested.
- Maintains strict confidentiality concerning all information and matters related to this ministry.
- Has the ability to work with others on a team.
- Possesses basic computer skills and is comfortable using Microsoft Office.
- Dependable, reliable and able to complete assigned tasks on time.
- Must be organized and self motivated.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred but not required.
- Be willing to help one day a week for 3 hours.