Media helpers ensure that all the video and visual aspects of Sunday services run smoothly and accurately. You don’t have to be a computer genius but you do need to know how to operate Powerpoint and work under minor pressure.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REquirements
- Commit to serving 1-2 Sundays a month for either the 9am or 10:30am service.
- Operate the media shout program and ensure all music is in sync with the worship team.
- Ensure that all slide transitions for worship songs and the weekly sermons run smoothly and without delay.
- Ensure that the sound and media booth is a quiet environment so that the translator and sound team can work without distractions.
- Be dependable and punctual.
- Commit to 6 months to one year of service.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Basic computer operating skills