PARKING TEAM ATTENDANT
One of the phrases you hear at IBC is "Church starts in the parking lot." The reason for this is because many people decide whether or not to attend a church based on their ease of accessibility to the building. Therefore, our Parking Team exists to make IBC a safer, more convenient place for people to visit by directing traffic in an organized manner.
In rain, heat or gloom of night, a parking attendant does their best to ensure every person who arrives in a vehicle has a stress free parking experience at IBC.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Welcoming people with a warm, friendly greeting
- Managing the flow of traffic by ushering cars into spaces in a safe and feasible manner
- Protecting the safety of our pedestrians
- Ensuring that handicapped parking areas are only used by people with authorization
- Being aware of surroundings and reporting any suspicious behavior
- Identifying potential problem areas in the parking lots and informing appropriate church officials
- Be willing to serve 2 times a month from from 9:00am to 12:30pm.