Young Single's Ministry Volunteer
We have many who attend IBC between the ages of 25 and 35 who are in need of fellowship and community. We would like to help minister to the needs of these people by providing activities and events for those who are specifically in this stage of life.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REquirements
- Meet with Pastor Joe on a regular basis in order to evaluate and implement resources for singles at IBC.
- Help to plan and organize monthly events for singles to attend.
- Lead a small group for singles in a home (see responsibilities for small group leader here).
- Organize recreational and serving opportunities for singles (For areas to serve you can find suggestions at our missions page or attend our monthly Service Saturday events).
- Must be a member of IBC and in agreement with our core beliefs and values. You can become a member by assisting our Discovery classes which are offered on Sunday's.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Must be organized and able to delegate responsibility.
- Be able to facilitate discussion in groups of 10-15 adults.
- Some teaching experience preferred but not required.
- Some basic computer skills required.
This position would report to Pastor Joe.