Volunteer Nursery/Toddler Coordinator
The Nursery and Toddler Coordinator will make the church a more family-friendly place by providing a loving nursery/toddler area that invites families to drop off their younger children (Ages 0-3) while the parents and older children worship together.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REquirements
- Oversees the age appropriate supplies and equipment for the nursery and toddler rooms.
- Maintains clean and safe environment for babies and toddlers.
- Develops procedures for safe and efficient use of the rooms.
- Recruit and train nursery and toddler volunteers.
- Organizes volunteer schedule and whatsapp group for volunteers.
- Manages weekly volunteer changes and substitutions.
- Communicates procedures, expectations and developments of the nursery/toddler area to parents.
- Must be a church member and in agreement with IBC beliefs and ministry philosophy.
- Must enjoy babies and little children.
- Be organized and a team player.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferable but not required.
This position would report to Pastor Joe.