Volunteer Nursery/Toddler Coordinator
The Nursery and Toddler Coordinator will make the church a more family-friendly place by providing a loving nursery that invites families to drop off their younger children (Ages 0-3) while the parents and older children worship together.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REquirements
- Oversees the age appropriate supplies and equipment for the nursery rooms.
- Maintains clean and safe nursery.
- Develops procedures for safe and efficient use of the nursery.
- Recruit and train nursery volunteers.
- Organizes nursery schedule and communicate the schedule to those it effects.
- Manages weekly volunteer changes and substitutions.
- ommunicates procedures, expectations and developments of the nursery to parents.
- Must be a church member and in agreement with IBC beliefs and ministry philosophy.
- Have a basic understanding of child development and what it is like to work with small children.
- Be organized and a team player.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferable but not required.
This position would report to Pastor Joe.