In our Toddler room we provide the opportunity for children ages 2-3 years old to play and learn a age appropriate bible lesson during our 9am and 10:30 services. In the future we would love to have permanent toddler teachers who serve on a semester basis (similar to our children's teacher) but for now we are requesting that parents help fill this role by rotating on a weekly basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REquirements
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be committed to serve 1-2 Sundays per month for a year (or as long as you have kids in our toddler classroom) during either the 9am service or 10:30am service.
- Be prompt and dependable. We ask that you arrive 10 minutes before class starts to help parents check-in their children.
- Teach the assigned lesson for the day to the children whenever possible. The lesson is simple and short and will be available every time you arrive to help.
- Help escort children around church facilities if needed.
- Help to check-in and check-out children.
- Assist kids with crafts and games.
- Assist with clean-up of the room.
- Assist with the changing of diapers when needed.
- Alert parents of any problems with their children during service.
This position would report to Pastor Joe.