9am Children's Church Helper
Our Children's church experience is different from 10:30 Sunday School in that the time consists of children ages 4-9 together in one room learning a lesson. We have had up to 30 children involved in this part of the service and our teachers put a lot of effort into planning an engaging and practical lesson for the kids. However, even the most experienced of teachers can become overwhelmed with a room full of little kids needing their attention. It is only right that parents support our teachers by assisting with whatever extra duties necessary to provide a fun environment for our children to learn biblical values. If you have children involved in our Children's Church program (or just love kids) we invite you to see if being a children's helper is for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REquirements
Responsibilities and duties:
- Be committed to serve 1-2 Sundays per month for a year (or as long as you have kids in our Sunday School program).
- Be prompt and dependable. We ask that you arrive 10 minutes before class starts to help parents check-in their children.
- Help escort children around church facilities.
- Help to check-in and check-out children.
- Assist kids with crafts and games (if any).
- Assist with clean-up of the room.
- Alert parents of any problems with kids during service.
- Any additional duties the teacher may have.
This position would report to Pastor Joe.