One of the most important responsibilities we have at IBC is to make sure our Sunday services operate smoothly and without many technical difficulties. Sound technicians help to ensure that there are no problems whenever a musical instrument or microphone is being used or video is played.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating the sound board and equipment
- Serving once a month from 8 a.m to 12:30 pm on Sundays.
- Reporting to Andres Torres for scheduling and feedback.
- Be dependable and punctual
- Be able to work on a team
- Must commit to one year of service
- Have some prior experience working with sound equipment (preferred but not mandatory)